steel painting

Hello all - I need information on switching from solvent to waterbased
coatings for dip painting of large steel components (e.g., joists, some as
much as 120 feet long, but size quite variable).  If anyone has any case
studies or can point me to any web sites that deal with this type of
application, I'd appreciate it.  I'm interested in information on getting
the stuff to dry in the humid South, as well.  They currently apply one coat
of paint.  Information on any other work practice-type options like covers
for the dip tanks, proper draining practices also appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Amy Marshall
Midwest Research Institute
(919) 851-8181, ext. 5135