Re: yet another "greening business" manual!!

Do check out our website. We have put the best P2 resources in 20 industrial
categories  and are working on 10 more. This is still a work in progress, so
comments are welcome. Also, we have over 10,000 electronic P2 documents on
the web site and a case study database. So stop by and check them out.

Industrial Sectors: http://wrrc.p2pays.org/indsector.htm
P2 Infohouse: http://www.p2pays.org/rliby/default.asp
Case Study Database: http://www.p2pays.org/case/case.asp

--