Re: Weed Management

Eddie -

I suggest you send them to the EPA's Agriculture Compliance Assistance Center http://es.epa.gov/oeca/ag/

Deb Jacobson

At 10:02 AM 11/13/00 -0700, Gonzalez, Raul wrote:

Folks: I am forwarding this question from another listserv. Can anyone help this gentleman?

I am Karim Mousavy in Ferdowsi University of Mashad. Weed science branch has been established in our university for one

year and we are very low on resourses.please if possible for you send me information about your products(Herbicides) and any

information that available for you preferably on these subjects:

- Weed Ecology and Biology.

- Weed control.

-Integrated Weed Management.

-Weed Identification.

- Herbicide Resistance Weeds and Crops.

These things are very rare to find here,in these case I am asking you.please think how you can help me,and aboveall I would be more

thankful to receive your recommendation . With my best wishes for you.

Your faithfully.

MY ADDRESS:

FERDOWSI UNIVERSITY OF MASHHAD

College of Agriculture

P.O.Box :91775 - 1163

Mashhad - Iran

Karim Mousavy
Raul E. Gonzalez
Program Director
Southwest Pollution Prevention Center
500 W. University--Burges Hall 4th floor
University of Texas at El Paso
Ph: (915) 747-6273
Fx: (915) 747-5437
E-mail: raulg@miners.utep.edu