Re: Fw: Energy-Saving Technologies for Industry

Thanks.  This is very interesting.  In the interest of giving credit where
credit is due, NEMA is the
National Electrical Manufacturers Association.

Dave Salman
Coatings and Consumer Products Group
US EPA OAQPS (Mail Drop 13)
RTP NC 27711
tel (919) 541-0859
fax (919) 541-5689
e-mail salman.dave@epa.gov

|--------+----------------------------->
|        |          bhamner@cleanerprod|
|        |          uction.com         |
|        |                             |
|        |          11/08/2000 06:30 PM|
|        |          Please respond to  |
|        |          bhamner            |
  |       To:     p2tech@great-lakes.net,          |
  |       ECDM@pdomain.uwindsor.ca,                |
  |       infoterra@cedar.at, apcpnet@tei.or.th,   |
  |       pabeygunawardena@mail.asiandevbank.org   |
  |       cc:                                      |
  |       Subject:     Fw: Energy-Saving           |
  |       Technologies for Industry                |