Camb Sci Abstracts on Environment avail for free!

This is a really great resource...

Cambridge Scientific Abstracts maintains the Environmental Routenet, a huge
database of abstracts from journals, news, websites, and more.  And for a
while, the whole thing is FREE for access.  I was able to quickly download
the abstracts and citations of over 300 articles published since 1999 using
keywords = pollution prevention.  I will probably never read the damn things
but hey, if I have to write a paper on P2, my lit search is almost done!
These abstract services usually cost a fortune so take advantage of this one
while its still free.

http://www.csa.com/routenet/

Burton Hamner
Hamner and Assocaties LLC