SIPs and Green Building

Thank you to everyone who sent suggestions concerning where to find SIP
information.  I am looking for some additional information for which I'm
hoping you can provide leads.

I am now looking for information concerning the incorporation of longer
term, potentially more sustainable activities into SIPs - specifically green
building codes.

Any information concerning SIPs and sustainability and/or information about
green building (whether it's associated with SIPs or not) would be much
appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Martha Arosemena
MarthaA@austin.rr.com