RE: SIPs and Green Building

Martha,

I forgot to mention that the US Green Building Council (www.usgbc.org) has
developed the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
commercial green building standards, which are being referenced by builders
and public officials throughout the US.  I'm also part of a
multi-organization team that is in the process of developing national
residential green building standards - essentially LEED-Residential.

Richard

 > On Thursday, November 16, 2000 3:38 PM, MarthaA@austin.rr.com
> [SMTP:MarthaA@austin.rr.com] wrote:
> >

> > Thank you to everyone who sent suggestions concerning where to find SIP
> > information.  I am looking for some additional information for which
I'm