[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Creative Reuse of Discarded Materials
- Subject: Creative Reuse of Discarded Materials
- From: "Pamela Howd" <HOWDP@state.mi.us>
- Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:46:38 -0500
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "Pamela Howd" <HOWDP@state.mi.us>
To the gentleman who was searching for ways to recycle leather scraps, how about donating the scraps to local public elementary or high schools for use in art projects? Or selling the scrap to a craft supply company. Leather can be used in jewelry, artwork, collage handbags, etc. For more ideas you can contact the Creation Station, P.O. Box 26113, Lansing, MI 48909-6113 at 517-371-2451, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Webpage: www.comnet.org/creationstation.
Have a nice day.
Storage Tank Division Rotator to the Environmental Assistance Division
Environmental Assistance Center: 800-662-9278
Environmental Assistance Homepage: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/
Storage Tank Division Homepage: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/std/