From: MarthaA@austin.rr.com [mailto:MarthaA@austin.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2000 3:38 PM		To:
p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: SIPs and Green Building

Thank you to everyone who sent suggestions concerning where to find SIP
information.  I am looking for some additional information for which I'm
hoping you can provide leads.

I am now looking for information concerning the incorporation of longer
term, potentially more sustainable activities into SIPs - specifically green
building codes.

Any information concerning SIPs and sustainability and/or information about
green building (whether it's associated with SIPs or not) would be much
appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Martha Arosemena		MarthaA@austin.rr.com

<>
<>
<> 21% of Household Waste Can Be Composted.  To Learn How, Click On--
<>
http://www.dep.state.pa.us/dep/deputate/airwaste/wm/recycle/compost_sum/home
.htm