P2 for distilleries?

Hi Techsters.  I am looking for info on P2 for alcohol distilleries.  I am not finding much at all on the net.  Envirosense has one case study, P2Tech Archives has nothing, there are some tech articles here and there on treating distillery slops, but no specific P2 stuff or even good process descriptions.  Can anyone refer me to an online source for process descriptions and P2 solutions?  Promise will post any findings back.  Am currently doing invty of P2 for alcoholic beverage production, have found lots for breweries, some for wineries, almost nothing for distilled spirits.  Thanks.

Burt Hamner
bhamner@cleanerproduction.com