Tis the Season of P2

An early gift for all of you.  May your holiday's be stress free, may your gifts be wrapped with last Sunday's funnies (recycing the paper) and may you be eating the real food (whatever real food you like) instead of production substitutions (no pressed tofu turkey for me):

12 DAYS OF P2

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a battery recharger.
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me 2 recycled paper cards.
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me 3 gas hose fume reclaimers.
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 4 rechargeable batteries.
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 5 reclaimed aluminum rings.
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 scented rendered candles.
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to 7 chocolates having tofu substitutions.
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 8 Reel lawn mowers.
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 9 cowtail-clipping sweaters.
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 10 reengineered energizer bunnies.
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me 11 clean corporate citizens.
On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me12 dozen plastic red roses.

Pamela Howd
Storage Tank Division Rotator to the Environmental Assistance Division
Phone: 517373-3359
Environmental Assistance Center:  800-662-9278
Fax:  517-373-3675
E-mail:  howdp@state.mi.us

Environmental Assistance Homepage: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/
Storage Tank Division Homepage: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/std/