Re: Tis the Season of P2

At 09:31 AM 11/20/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>An early gift for all of you.  May your holiday's be stress free, may your
gifts be wrapped with last Sunday's funnies (recycing the paper) and may
you be eating the real food (whatever real food you like) instead of
production substitutions (no pressed tofu turkey for me):

>12 DAYS OF P2
>
>On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a battery recharger.
>On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me 2 recycled paper
cards.
>On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me 3 gas hose fume
reclaimers.
>On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 4 rechargeable
batteries.
>On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 5 reclaimed aluminum
rings.
>On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 scented rendered
candles.
>On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to 7 chocolates having
tofu substitutions.
>On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 8 Reel lawn mowers.
>On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 9 cowtail-clipping
sweaters.
>On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 10 reengineered
energizer bunnies.
>On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me 11 clean
corporate citizens.
>On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me12 dozen plastic
red roses.

>Pamela Howd
>Storage Tank Division Rotator to the Environmental Assistance Division
>Phone: 517373-3359
>Environmental Assistance Center:  800-662-9278
>Fax:  517-373-3675
>E-mail:  howdp@state.mi.us
>
>Environmental Assistance Homepage: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/
>Storage Tank Division Homepage: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/std/

Hi Pamela,

This is very fun andI will distribute it locally.  I do want to suggest to
you that the dark chocolate (no need for tofu or milk in dark chocolate)
from Rapunzel is organic and fairly traded.

Also, plastic roses instead of nice, compostable live ones?

Janet Clark <clarkjan@turi.org>
Associate Director for Information
MA Toxics Use Reduction Institute
University of Massachusetts