Job in Hawaii

Hi everyone!

For years, everyone that I've met has asked about employment in
Hawaii.  Well, all your inquiries are finally being answered.  The
Department of Health Solid and Hazardous Waste Branch is looking for
a statewide Recycling Coordinator.  Rather than send this email out to
everyone that's ever asked me about employment in Hawaii, I wanted to
give everyone a fair shot.  Please see below for the job description.
The deadline for applications is December 4, 2000.  If you would like me
to fax or mail you an application, please email me.  Thanks!

RECYCLING COORDINATOR Island of Oahu Salary: $42,538/year Oversees implementation of the State's
Integrated Solid Waste Management Act. Promotes waste diversion activities statewide by implementing State
waste reduction and diversion programs; providing public education and outreach, with a focus on increasing
participation in diversion activities; providing technical assistance to existing and developing diversion projects;
and assisting the program planners in the oversight of financial assistance programs. Non civil service. Requires
Bachelor's Degree. For application and information, call (808) 586-4226. Applications due by December 4,
2000. State of Hawaii Department of Health An Equal Opportunity Employer

Marlyn Aguilar
Hawaii Dept of Health
Waste Minimization Coordinator