Re: Campus pollution prevention

Dear Ric and Burt,

          For those interested in P2 and industrial ecology as applied to
high ed -- both in the classroom and on campus -- see the special series in
the Journal of Industrial Ecology, "Education in Industrial Ecology."  The
articles, book reviews and columns that are part of this series can be
found at <http://www.yale.edu/jie/SpecSeries.htm>.  The series is still
ongoing so a Call for Papers is also available at that address.

Reid Lifset