From: Thomas T. Adams [mailto:tadams@engr.uga.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 10:47 AM
To: p2 tech
Subject: Wood Ash

We are looking for new ideas for the use of wood ash, especially for
large volumes generated from biomass used for energy production in
industry.  Any news on changes in ASTM Standards for inclusion of wood
ash in materials used in the manufacture of cement?  A value added use
is needed in order to pay for transportation.  Thanks,

Thomas T. (Tom) Adams, Ph.D., P.E.
Engineering Outreach Coordinator
Driftmier Engineering Center
University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602
Telephone:  (706)542-0793  Fax:  (706)542-8806
tadams@engr.uga.edu
http://www.engr.uga.edu/