From: Hans Schnitzer [mailto:schnitzer@glvt.tu-graz.ac.at]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 5:56 AM
To: p2tech, -
Subject: charcoal production

I am in search for a technology with the following features:
- High efficiency, low emissions, AUTOMATIC heating facility for biomass
(wood chips)
- 100 kW to 1 MW
- Simultaneous production of charcoal (probably in an attached indirect
gasifier)
- Place of operation: Steambath in an african city
- goal: charcoal production with high overall energetc efficiency and
low emissions.

Can anyone help?

Hans Schnitzer