Have you heard of AIMTech?

p2 people,

Below is an email from one of my co-workers asking if I had ever
heard of AIMTech. Since this is one I haven't heard about, I thought
I would ask the group if they were cognizant of such a thing.

Please reply to  me and I will pass it on my co-worker.

Thanks.

Kirsten

I have a client who is an environmental consultant.  In attempting to market
himself at the Army's Camp Ripley in Minnesota, he was informed that they hire
environmental consultants based entirely on a program called "AIMTech," which
they told him is a program of the Department of Environment.  I've researched
EPA and DOD and can't find anything on AIMTech.  Have any of you folks heard
anything about it?  Thanks in advance.

Kirsten M. Koepsel
Texas Manufacturing Assistance Center
7300 Jack Newell Blvd., South