From: Munn, Jordan C [mailto:MunnJC@ch.etn.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 3:34 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Energy Audits

Any links to energy audit sites or standard energy audit protocols out
there?  In a past life I worked with organizations that developed a waste
reduction audit protocol for manufacturing facilities (part of a Technology
Reinvestment Project) that included energy as a consideration.  I went away
for a few years and have lost the information.

Jordan Munn

Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Cutler-Hammer, Sumter, SC Plant
Phone: 803-481-6687