P2 in the home

Dear Gary and all,

In Pennsylvania, our Office of Pollution Prevention and Compliance
Assistance includes energy efficiency as part of pollution prevention in the
home and business.  Since many states use fossil fuel in part to generate
electricity, significant amounts of pollutants can be reduced through energy
conservation.  Please visit our main web page listed below to explore a
number of P2E2 tips to respond to your query.

Specific pages include:
DEP OFFERS TIPS ON CUTTING HOME HEATING COSTS
http://www.dep.state.pa.us/newsreleases/default.asp?ID=734&varQueryType=Deta
il
Energy in Pennsylvania	This page includes links to a variety of tips for
home and business.  There are links to information about alternative fuel
vehicles at this page as well.	http://www.paenergy.state.pa.us/
Green Buildings	This page includes links to a variety of tips for home and
business	http://www.gggc.state.pa.us/building/Cambria/default.htm
Pollution Prevention and Compliance Assistance 	This page has links that
will lead to information for:
http://www.dep.state.pa.us/dep/deputate/pollprev/pollution_prevention.html

 Individuals & Families <http://www.dep.state.pa.us/individuals_families> /
Students <http://www.dep.state.pa.us/students> / Educators
<http://www.dep.state.pa.us/educators> /  Farmers
<http://www.dep.state.pa.us/farmers> / Local Government
<http://www.dep.state.pa.us/local_government> Business & Industry
<http://www.dep.state.pa.us/business_industry> / Ask DEP
<http://www.dep.state.pa.us/ask_dep.html> / Plug-Ins
<http://www.dep.state.pa.us/dep/plugins.htm> / Home Page
<http://www.dep.state.pa.us>
I hope this information will be helpful to you.
Jo Anne Gordon       PA DEP - OPPCA  15th FL, RCSOB   P. O. Box 8772
Harrisburg, PA 17105-8772
Voice   717-787-0121    Fax   717-783-2703     E-mail
gordon.joanne@dep.state.pa.us
Please visit our Web Site:   http://www.dep.state.pa.us

Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting.  We allow them
to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value.
--     Buckminster Fuller