From: Gonzalez, Raul [mailto:raulg@utep.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 12:01 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: School Cafeteria Waste

Folks:

I received a request for information regarding the reduction of cafeteria waste in schools. I only have a limited amount of information on this subject. Does anyone know of any web site where I can view good information regarding this issue? Thanks.

Raul E. Gonzalez
Program Director
Southwest Pollution Prevention Center
500 W. University--Burges Hall 4th floor
University of Texas at El Paso
Ph: (915) 747-6273
Fx: (915) 747-5437
E-mail: raulg@miners.utep.edu