[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
oil/grease for non-automotive applications
- Subject: oil/grease for non-automotive applications
- From: "Tom Maves" <Tom.Maves@epa.state.oh.us>
- Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 14:34:50 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "Tom Maves" <Tom.Maves@epa.state.oh.us>
Does anyone on the list have experience with a company using recycled cooking oil (commonly referred to as "yellow grease") as a fuel for applications other than automotive?
We have a rendering plant in central Ohio who wants to use this "yellow grease" that they get off their wastewater treatment plant to fuel their 99 million btu/hr boiler system. They are currently using #2 and #4 oil to fuel the boiler.
At this point we are mainly interested in finding out who has had experience with a similar application. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thomas R. Maves
Office of Pollution Prevention, Ohio EPA
Lazarus Government Center
P.O. Box 1049
Columbus, OH 43216-1049
Fax (614) 644-2807