oil/grease for non-automotive applications

Hello-

Does anyone on the list have experience with a company using recycled cooking oil (commonly referred to as "yellow grease") as a fuel for applications other than automotive?

We have a rendering plant in central Ohio who wants to use this "yellow grease" that they get off their wastewater treatment plant to fuel their 99 million btu/hr boiler system.  They are currently using #2 and #4 oil to fuel the boiler.

At this point we are mainly interested in finding out who has had experience with a similar application.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Thomas R. Maves
Office of Pollution Prevention, Ohio EPA
Lazarus Government Center
P.O. Box 1049
Columbus, OH 43216-1049
(614) 728-1261