RE: oil/grease for non-automotive applications

Tom,

We at Albertson's Food Stores are investigating the use of waste soy oil
from our chicken fryers in space heaters for heating the receiving bays.

Call me for more information.

Regards,

John

John A. Bernardo
Resource Conservation Manager
Environmental Affairs Department, # 74100
Albertsons, Inc. General Offices
250 Parkcenter Blvd., P.O. Box 20
Boise, ID  83726
(208) 395-4990 V