Rick Grote moving to Portland Oregon area

Sorry to those of you who don't know me, but enough do that this is the easiest way to get the word out.  My wife is taking a position in Portland Oregon so December 15th is my last day in Wisconsin.  I will be doing some project work for SHWEC and probably maintain some sort or relation with ChemAlliance after the move.  For the most part, I will be getting my family settled into our new home in Camas WA, being dad, and seeing if I can get back into shape to enjoy some of my old outdoor passions.  Who knows, I might eventually try and decide what I want to be when I grow up!

You can reach me at my Earthlink account below after I leave Wisconsin.  Please remember if you wish to send best wishes that hitting the Reply button sends stuff to the entire listserver, while I hope to be remembered and have had an impact, it would be nice if they were of a positive nature!

Take care all.

Rick Grote
e-mail rfgrote@earthlink.net