From: Bertram.Gary@epamail.epa.gov [mailto:Bertram.Gary@epamail.epa.gov]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 3:43 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Ethanol Production

Greetings,

I have received questions regarding pollution prevention opportunities at
ethanol production facilities.  The questions are generic in nature, so I'm
looking for any information I can find.  Anyone aware of general
information, publications or case studies?

Thanks,

Gary Bertram
U.S. EPA - Region 7
901 N. 5th Street