Environmental benchmarking

I am looking for information on environmental benchmarking, as applied
to manufacturing industry that is subject to licensing.  Both
quantitative (TRI - type) and qualitative (EMS - type) measures are
interesting.
I list a few US sites that  I have found, to give a better picture of
what I am seeking, but I am sure you are going to point me to better.
All leads are welcome.

Regards

Noel Duffy
Clean Technology Centre, Ireland

I have found:
Facility Performance Measurement Toolkit
http://www.epa.gov/opesdweb/web2/tool.html

Environmental Management System Benchmark Report
http://es.epa.gov/oeca/fedfac/complian/benchmk/index.html

Department of Energy Environmental Management Benchmarking
Clearinghouse  http://www.em.doe.gov/bch/

Sector Facility Indexing Project (SFIP)
http://es.epa.gov/oeca/sfi/overview.htm

Environmental Management Systems Evaluation Tool  http://ems.rti.org/