RE: Waste Exchanges

I do not work directly with our program, Industrial Materials Exchange
(IMEX), but I do have contact with a large group of facilities, in which I
encourage the use of IMEX.  When it is mentioned, most of the organizations
say they have heard of the program, but have never used it.  If you would
like some more information, please contact IMEX directly at (206) 296-4899.
Their direct e-mail is imex@metrokc.gov.  Hope this helps.
<http://www.metrokc.gov/hazwaste/imex/>
http://www.metrokc.gov/hazwaste/imex/

Kevin Shupe
WA Dept. of Ecology, NW Regional Office
Toxics Reduction Unit
3190 160th Ave. SE
Bellevue, WA  98008
(425) 649-7281
FAX (425) 649-7098
 <mailto:kshu461@ecy.wa.gov> kshu461@ecy.wa.gov
"We haven't inherited the earth from our ancestors, we have only borrowed it
from our children."
visit Ecology's home page at:   <http://www.ecy.wa.gov/>
http://www.ecy.wa.gov/
Please note this email is considered a public document, subject to
disclosure.