---------- Original Text ----------

From: "Wendy Fitzner" <Fitznerw@state.mi.us>, on 12/15/2000 2:26 PM:

Hi P2 techers,
I give up searching the P2 tech archives, so perhaps someone out there
remembers this P2 tech conversation... about a year and a half ago, there was
some discussion about shooting ranges, and cleaning up lead buck shot, or
avoiding the problem of contaminated soils at rifle ranges.  Does anyone
recall the discussion or have information on places where this has been
addressed?  Any leads (or a p2 tech archives search lesson) would be
appreciated.  Thanks!

Wendy

Wendy Fitzner, Chief
Program Management Unit