Fw: P2 guides for enviro consultants?

Thanks for the info, Bob, I am passing it onto the list so everyone has a
heads up that the new EPA guide is coming.  Maybe it will forestall someone
else's plan to produce yet another guide! :-)  Of course we can't complain,
the spirit of continuous improvement must guide our strategies.

Speaking of the status of certain guides, last year the EPA Office of Int'l
Activities sent out draft copies of their revised International Training
Program for Pollution Prevention.  I got copies, I don't know who else did.
They are great docs, including manuals for trainers and for trainees, plus
good appendices, train the trainer tips, and more.  I think it is the most
comprehensive single training pack on P2 available.

I have not heard a peep about whether these docs were ever officially
finalized.  Nor do they appear to be available anywhere on the Internet for
download.  I have reviewed them myself and they are excellent!  And needed
by P2 programs around the world.  So if no one from EPA objects, I will make
them available from my website, which I do believe I can do with any
government-published information of this sort but I don't want to
short-circuit their own publication efforts if they have them.

I am posting this to P2Tech because I know some of you work at EPA (hi Ed!)
and maybe can ensure that OIA clarifies what is up with these good P2
guides.  Also maybe someone else reviewed them besides me?  I hope so!

Burt