[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Hazardous waste in K-12 Schools
- Subject: Hazardous waste in K-12 Schools
- From: "Joel Blood" <JBlood@dtsc.ca.gov>
- Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 11:05:02 -0800
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "Joel Blood" <JBlood@dtsc.ca.gov>
We wish to thank all of you who recently responded to our request for help in identifying toxic wastes, including laboratory chemicals in K-12 schools.
Over 28 responses were received!
We are in process of reviewing the responses, and will compile a list of websites and other resourses for those of you who are interested.
Special thanks to Dave Waddell @ METROKC.GOV
Thanks again for all your help.
Best wishes for the new year,
Western Regional P2
P.O. Box 806,
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
We provide a free and confidential
P2 research service.
See our Website WRPPN