[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
First Law of Thermodynamics, Nuclear
- Subject: First Law of Thermodynamics, Nuclear
- From: "Daniel N. Webster" <dnwebste@Mines.EDU>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:59:54 -0700
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "Daniel N. Webster" <dnwebste@Mines.EDU>
Does anyone know this Law in detail as it related to Nuclear Power.
It stated something about conservation of energy and matter except in a
Or energy and matter can not be destroyed except in a nuclear reaction.
Thanks in advance
Former United States Nuclear Machinist Mate
Current Student at Colorado School of Mines
Currently Working at Walsh Environmental