Fluorescent Lamp Recyclers and Biodegradability Certification

Hi, Folks,

I need help in two areas. I hope several of you can assist me.

Topic #1: I want to include a list of fluorescent bulb recyclers in the
list of resources that I provide to my clients. Please provide contact
information for those you may be aware of, particularly those in New
England and the mid-Atlantic states.

Topic #2: I've had a request from a client to find a source(s) for
certifying the biodegradability of a product they are about to bring to
market.

Your thoughts / suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Warren

wjw5@psu.edu

Warren J. Weaver
PENNTAP