Re: Fluorescent Lamp Recyclers and Biodegradability Certificati

Hi Warren,

Below is a list of fluorescent lamp recyclers that I received from
the Association of Lighting Mercury Recyclers.  I've spoken to most
of them and although they don't provide services to Hawaii, most of
them provide services nationwide.

Hope this helps.

Marlyn Aguilar
Hawaii Dept of Health
Waste Minimization Coordinator

Advanced Environmental Recycling Company, L.L.C., Mercury Technologies
International, L.P. Allentown, PA; Hayward, CA; Pico Rivera, CA; West
Melbourne FL; Sacramento, CA http://www.aercmti.com

Bethlehem Apparatus
Bethlehem, PA; Hellertown, PA
http://www.mercuryrecycling.com

Earth Protection Services Inc.
Phoenix, AZ; Lancaster, PA; Rancho Cucamonga, CA; Round Rock, TX; Lake
Oswego, OR 1-800-414-0443 http://www.earthpro.com

Ecolights Northwest Inc.
Seattle, WA; Portland, OR
1-206-343-1247	email: clorch@totalreclaim.com

Environmental Light Recyclers
Fort Worth, TX
1-817-924-9381	email: elrincsr@flash.net

Fluorecycle, Inc.
Ingleside, IL
1-815-363-4411

Full Circle, Inc.
Bronx, NY; Sacramento, CA; Babylon, NY; Rochester Hills, MI;
Louisville, KY; New Freedom, PA; Schaumberg, IL 1-800-775-1516	email:
jantzen@evtc.com

Greenlights Recycling Inc.
Blaine, MN; Charlston, WV; Myrtle Beach, SC
1-800-208-8340 email: greenlights@worldnet.att.com

HTR
Golden City MO, St. Louis MO, Dallas TX
1-888-537-4874  HYPERLINK http://www.htr-group.com
www.htr-group.com

Lamp Recycling Company
San Juan, Puerto Rico
1-787-792-4190  email: info@recylamp.com

Mercury Technologies of Minnesota
Pine City, MN
1-800-864-3821 http://www.mercurytechnologies-mn.com

Mercury Waste Solutions Inc.
Indianapolis, IN; Albany, NY; Union Grove, WI, Roseville, MN; Atlanta,
GA http://www.mwsi.com www.mwsi.com

Northeast Lamp Recycling
Windsor, CT
1-860-292-1992

Resource Technology, Inc.
Van Meter, IA
1-515-996-2265  email: resourcetech@home.com

Southeast Recycling Technologies, Inc.
Johnson City, TN; Memphis TN
1-800-592-3970 www.recyclebulbs.com
email: recycled@preferred.com

Sunflower Environmental Waste Management
Desoto, KS, St. Louis MO
1-913-583-3555

Superior Special Services, Inc./Recyclights
Minneapolis, MN; Tallahassee, Tampa and Lakeland, FL; Columbus, OH;
Atlanta, GA, Port Washington, WI, Boston MA 1-612-948-0626