Re: Slag

You should contact Paul Queneau and Associates in Golden, Colorado 303-279-2581
pqueneau@mines.edu.  He is an expert in recycling and teaches waste recycling
at Colorado School of Mines.  One of the topics was slag including creation of
and use of it.

Tell him Dan Webster recommended him.

Dan Webster