I Just Wanna Testify....

to the power of P2 Tech. Thanks very much to all those who replied so rapidly to my inquiry on Friday on what I had thought was a relatively obscure corner of the universe---viz., nail salons.  You have also made a believer of a citizen in New Jersey of the repsonsiveness of government to a routine information request.  Based on a quick read of your responses, it would seem that there is not an "EPA issue" at stake here.  But there might well be a human health concern in play, which is why Ms. New Jersey called in the first place.  Thanks again for your help.