[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Batteries
- From: "Jeff Spencer" <SPENCEJL@state.mi.us>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:10:35 -0500
- Delivered-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: "Jeff Spencer" <SPENCEJL@state.mi.us>
I am looking for any information on long life batteries for pagers and similar devices. The pagers are used by emergency responders and are changed out on a monthly (or sooner) basis, which generates a lot of battery waste (currently being recycled). What battery materials (Ni-Cd, metal halide,etc) tend to perform the best over time. Also, has anyone had any luck with reasonably priced rechargeable batteries? Any information that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
MBP3 Program Coordinator
Pollution Prevention Section
Environmental Assistance Division
Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
Phone: (517) 241-5719
Fax: (517) 373-3675
Have a nice day!