who's your dream speaker?

Hi, all,

A bit of idea mining, if you have  a moment (and sorry for the cross post)

Our campus has a speaker program, and is willing to consider a P2 related
speaker for their september time slot if we meet these two criteria:

A name well known to the general public  (And here I thought Amory Lovins would
be a natural, but they weren't so sure)
An excellent speaker (they suggested Mario Cuomo, but I don't know how well he
would do on P2-related issues)

I'd like your help in finding the right name that we can tie to P2 - which as
you know is an issue that can include
- Energy efficiency,
- Resource efficiency,
- Systems thinking,
- Innovative problem solving

You collective recommendations would be welcome.

regards,

ry