Re: who's your dream speaker?

Rick,

Hey, Al Gore isn't doing anything right now.

Actually he might be a good choice. He started the Federal Government "White
House Closing the Circle" environmental awards program, and P2 is one of
several components. Also, outgoing Secretary of Energy Bill Richardson is
very familiar with P2. For the past two years he has been the presenter at
the Department of Energy P2 awards program we manage. He would be a killer
speaker on energy efficiency, too.

And didn't Leonardo DiCaprio show up at the DC Earth Day celebration a couple
of years ago?

Best of luck,

Mark

Mark Boylan