[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Environmental consultants list

The Michigan Department of Environmental Quality, Storage Tank Division maintains a list of Qualified Consultants and Certified Professionals who work with contamination from leaking underground storage tanks.  The link to the Webpage follows:  http://www.deq.state.mi.us/std/qc/qctable.html.   

Have a nice day!!

Pamela Howd
Storage Tank Division Rotator to the Environmental Assistance Division
Phone: 517373-3359
Environmental Assistance Center:  800-662-9278
Fax:  517-373-3675
E-mail:  howdp@state.mi.us

Environmental Assistance Homepage: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/
Storage Tank Division Homepage: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/std/

>>> "Cera, David" <david.cera@moea.state.mn.us> 01/24 3:18 PM >>>
I am looking for a list of environmental consultants we could send an RFP to.   The RFP will focus on researching best available P2 technologies for selected industrial sectors.  Does anyone have a list they wish to share?  Thanks. 
David Cera
Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance