Re: Environmental consultants list

You may want to check a fairly new resource from the Energy Center of Wisconsin, "A Resource Guide for Wisconsin Industries" [ http://www.ecw.org/cieguide ].  This resource guide is described as an easy-to-use Internet database of (Wisconsin) experts working in utility, government, and nonprofit organizations who specialize in pollution prevention, energy efficiency, or financial assistance issues, and is intended for businesspeople looking for new ways to improve their company's bottom line.

David Herb
Technical Assistance Engineer
Pollution Prevention Section
MDEQ - Environmental Assistance Division
2nd Floor Town Center, 333 S. Capitol
P.O. Box 30457
Lansing, MI 48909-7957

Phone: 517-241-8176
Fax: 517-373-3675
Email: herbdw@state.mi.us

Environmental Assistance Center 1-800-662-9278
Visit the MDEQ-EAD Website at: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/

>>> "Cera, David" <david.cera@moea.state.mn.us> 01/24 3:18 PM >>>
I am looking for a list of environmental consultants we could send an RFP to.   The RFP will focus on researching best available P2 technologies for selected industrial sectors.  Does anyone have a list they wish to share?  Thanks.
David Cera
Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance
david.cera@moea.state.mn.us
651-215-0240