From: Cera, David [mailto:david.cera@moea.state.mn.us]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 3:18 PM
To: 'p2tech@great-lakes.net'
Subject: Environmental consultants list

I am looking for a list of environmental consultants we could send an RFP
to.   The RFP will focus on researching best available P2 technologies for
selected industrial sectors.  Does anyone have a list they wish to share?
Thanks.
David Cera
Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance
david.cera@moea.state.mn.us
651-215-0240