Re: Life Cycle Analysis

See the Life Cycle Analysis/Life Cycle Assessment resources on the US EPA Office of Solid Waste  Waste Minimization/Pollution Prevention Resource Directory at http://www.epa.gov/epaoswer/hazwaste/minimize/p2.htm

Federal Facility Pollution Prevention Project Analysis: A Primer for Applying Life Cycle and Total Cost Assessment Concepts at http://es.epa.gov/oeca/fedfac/complian/lcatca2.pdf

Life Cycle Study to Evaluate Integrated Solid WasteManagement Strategies at http://www.epa.gov/appcdwww/crb/apb/lcp.htm

David Herb
Technical Assistance Engineer
Pollution Prevention Section
MDEQ - Environmental Assistance Division
2nd Floor Town Center, 333 S. Capitol
P.O. Box 30457
Lansing, MI 48909-7957

Phone: 517-241-8176
Fax: 517-373-3675
Email: herbdw@state.mi.us

Environmental Assistance Center 1-800-662-9278
Visit the MDEQ-EAD Website at: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/

>>> "IHOBE, S.A." <info@ihobe.es> 01/25 10:25 AM >>>
Hello all,

I'm writing from a public society dedicated to the Environmental
Management.

At this moment I am looking for studies that use Life Cycle Analysis
Methodology for comparing the different waste management alternatives.

Could you help me to find something about this?

Thank you.

Charo Lantarón

** IHOBE, S.A.                     **
** Ibañez de Bilbao, 28 - 8ª Pl.   **