-----Original Message-----
From: IHOBE, S.A. [mailto:info@ihobe.es]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2001 10:25 AM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net

Hello all,

I'm writing from a public society dedicated to the Environmental
Management.

At this moment I am looking for studies that use Life Cycle Analysis
Methodology for comparing the different waste management alternatives.

Could you help me to find something about this?

Thank you.

Charo Lantaron

** IHOBE, S.A.                     **
** Ibanez de Bilbao, 28 - 8a Pl.   **