From: "sustainablebusinessnews Moderator"
<sustainablebusinessnews-owner@egroups.com>
To: <bhamner@cleanerproduction.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2001 1:13 PM
Subject: Welcome to the sustainablebusinessnews group

> Hello,
>
> I've added you to my sustainablebusinessnews group at eGroups, a free,
> easy-to-use email group service. eGroups makes it easy to participate
> in email discussions, coordinate events, share photos and other files,
> and more.
>
> NOTE: This is an Announcement or Newsletter group, so only the group
> moderator may post messages. Also, some or all sharing features may
> be disabled in this group at the moderator's discretion.
>
> Here's a description of the group:
>
> A weekly email newsletter on business and sustainability news stories from
around the world, with a slight UK focus.  Written by Sophie Hooper, a UK
based freelance writer and communications consultant, interested
particularly in business and sustainability issues.  I have a tendency to
read too much and thought this might save other people the effort of doing
the same. :-)