P2 for Printing Money

Forwarded on behalf of Mr. Burton Hammer:

I've had a request from someone at a national bank in Asia who wants to
know about P2 and waste mgmt options for the national money printing
operations.  I volunteered to recycle their unwanted money but they
would rather go further up the pipe.  I suppose our own US
treasury must be doing some EMS and P2 work on printing since they are
fed facilities covered by the various exec orders.  I don't know what
kind of printing ops are used for money, is it lithography, offset, or
whatever.  If I can get that info I can use the many printing P2
resources for those processes.  Any leads or refs would be greatly
appreciated, thanks a lot.

Note - it might not be wise to announce that you have lots of experience
printing money yourself...

*********************
Burton Hamner
www.cleanerproduction.com