Waste Water Recycling/Heat Recovery for Hotel Laundry

Does anyone know generally how large a hotel laundry operation has to be
before a wastewater recovery/recycling system (either closed loop or using
the grey water for uses other than laundry) makes sense economically.  Are
there companies out there who supply & install such systems who serve a
broad enough area that it might include Montana?

What about laundry wastewater heat recovery systems for hotels/motels?  Such
systems should be a lot less complicated and expensive to install and
therefore perhaps more feasible for smaller facilities.

I've found some info on the web but a lot of it is just passing references
without a lot of specificity.  More detailed discussions that I've found
have all been from the early 90's - don't know how much technology may have
advanced since then.

Ted Lange
Pollution Prevention Program
Montana State University Extension Service
P.O. Box 173580
Bozeman, MT 59717-3580
406-994-6813 (phone) / 994-5417 (fax)
lange@montana.edu