PACE MA-200 Report

2/13/2001

I thought the P2 listservice would be interested in my report.

Do you have any suggestions for publications which would be interested in
this news?

Best Wishes,
Donald Sutherland
Member of the Society of Environmental Journalists
donaldsutherland-iso14000@worldnet.att.net

Survey: How Much Do U.S. Industries Spend Cutting Pollution?
http://ens-news.com/ens/feb2001/2001L-02-12-03.html

By Donald Sutherland

WASHINGTON, DC, February 12, 2001 (ENS) - For the first time since 1994, the
United States government is back in the business of surveying pollution
abatement costs and expenditures (PACE).