Pollution Prevention for Sustainable Cities - Training Workshop in Seattle!

Title: RE: Seattle Course
Dear Colleagues:
Attached is the announcement and agenda for our workshop on Pollution Prevention for Sustainable Cities, taking place in Seattle May 9-12.  (the website below has all details, if the attachment does not come through).  This four-day intensive training event will help participants understand practical strategies for reducing waste and pollution in cities through eco-efficiency and community development.  It will feature dozens of speakers from programs in the region who have day-to-day experience implementing pollution prevention and cleaner production projects. Participants will receive very practical education about how to implement successful P2 programs in cities and towns.  The detailed agenda explains the topics that will be covered.  The website for the workshop is www.cleancities.net, where updated details will be posted regularly (online registration will be available soon).  The Workshop immediately follows the Asia Pacific Cities Summit (www.apsummit.org) on May 6-8, and is thus appropriate for senior city managers who may also wish to attend the Summit.  The website will have online registration within a week, I believe.  If you are interested in attending the workshop, feel free to contact me directly at bhamner@cleancities.net so we can add you to our email update list.  Please forward this announcement to any persons who might be interested in increasing their skills in urban pollution prevention.  Apologies for cross-posting!

Sincerely,
Burton Hamner
Pacific Northwest Economic Region (www.pnwer.org)

First