Basic Cost analysis template for technical assistance activities

MnTAP is evaluating methods to conduct basic cost analyses for P2 options
for site visit follow-up (such as payback, return on investment, net
present value).  We are, of course, aware of such tools as P2 Finance,
activity based costing, and are considering how we can use these, but are
looking for more simple tools.  We would like to develop a work sheet for
cost analysis computations for use by our staff and interns. Does anyone
have a worksheet like this?
Thanks, Cindy
Cindy McComas, Director
MnTAP