Re: paint formulation info

Vanessa,

One problem as Mike says is that they might be thinking that you
are a competitor of theirs. I believe the paint industry is highly
competitive.

Also, many of the companies do not provide all of the info on the
MSDS (only what is required) because they consider the rest
company info, proprietary or even a trade secret.

The best bet is for the companies to ask their suppliers directly.
They may in some instances be asked to sign a non-disclosure
agreement in which case they still wouldn't be able to provide the
info to you.

Kirsten