From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net
[mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net]On Behalf Of srock@pprc.org
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 6:18 AM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Ammunition

Anyone know of a company/industry that disposes of old, but active, pistol
and rifle ammunition? I am trying to assist a DEQ help the law enforcement
departments of rural areas lower their costs of getting rid of "thousands"
of unused rounds of ammunition. In particular, something in the Pacific
Northwest would be useful. Thanks,

L.B. Sandy Rock, MD, MPH
"Technical Lead"
Pacific NW Pollution Prevention Resource Center
513 1st Ave. West
Seattle, WA 98119
phone: 206-352-2050 / fax: 206-352-2049
srock@pprc.org